Copenhagen | September 2023 – #TryOMNIUM is a month long opportunity to visit your local OMNIUM dealer, do a test ride and share a photo for a chance to win an bike! More about the contest, the bikes and OMNIUM below.
4. Post the snap to Instagram & use the #tryOMNIUM! For extra ❤️ Tag @OMNIUMcargo & your local bike shop. This earns your chance to win an OMNIUM!
- In order to win you have to follow the steps mentioned above.
- Worldwide participation is possible. If you don’t have any local dealer, encourage your local bike shop to reach out.
- Shipping and delivery times may vary depending on stock and the geographical location of the winner.
- The competition runs from September 1. Until September 31. 11:59 PM Denmark time (GMT+2).The winner will be drawn at random, and announced on Tuesday October 5th. Shipping and delivery times may vary depending on stock and the geographical location of the winner.
- If you win, and you’ve bought an OMNIUM within the competition period, you will have either the bike or the maximum amount winnable in this competition reimbursed through the place you bought your bike.
- You can win either a complete steel bike of your choice (non-electric) or 3164€ towards an E-Bike or Complete Titanium bike (not viable for frame kits).
- Five colors: Blurple, Copperhead, Galaxy Black, Diablo Red, Glorious Grey, Intergalactic Guacoamole
- Five sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL & XXL
- All models also available in titanium!
The name Omnium originates from track cycling. The Omnium winner is the overall best in sprint disciplines. The story goes like this: Founder Jimmi “Jumbo” Bargisen has been a bike messenger since 2002. He knew a thing or two about what he wanted out of a bike, how it should ride, and what it should be capable of, so in 2012, he designed his dream bike, and Omnium came to be. Check out this video with video the founder Jimmi and boss mechanic Stefan Stein talking about how Omnium came to life and what makes their, now ridden in every corner of the globe, bikes so unique.