Friday 24th of January, Indianapolis IN - SILCA has just released a special edition Bourbon Titanium Kit, inspired by Chris King. Produced in a very small batch, this kit includes two SICURO Ti Bottle Cages and two Titanium Straws (produced from the left-overs from the cage production) anodized in the rich, bourbon color.
Both these products are made by hand in the USA at SILCA's Indianapolis, IN headquarters using custom manufacturing processes and a state of the art laser welder, the first of its kind in the bicycle industry. Made from aerospace-grade titanium tubing, these cages feature unique slotted mounting eyelets which allow fore/aft adjustability on the bike. The kits only available through silca.cc.
Actual bourbon is not included.
The Cage Specifications:
• Seamless 3-2.5 titanium tubing
• Extended adjustment mounting - up to 16mm fore/aft
• Low-profile 6-4 titanium mounting screws (1.5 grams each)
• Weight - 29 grams w/o screws
• SILCA Shield Warranty included covering your cage for 25 years!
The Straw Specifications:
• 6.35mm Diameter 3/2.5 Titanium tubing
• One straight 8.5" + One bent 8.5" Titanium Straw
• Dishwasher Safe
• Avoid using abrasive cleaning pads
• Straws are ultrasonically cleaned in our factory, but it's a factory.. please wash them before using it!
SILCA was founded in 1917 by Felice Sacchi outside of Milan, Italy. SILCA was the first company to put gauges on pumps, the first to produce a true ‘high-pressure’ frame pump and the first to work with revolutionary lightweight material plastic after the end of WWII, and later the first to bring CO2 to roadside inflation. Today SILCA is located in Indianapolis, IN where it continues to build iconic products that use the nest materials and craftsmanship available.