A curated selection of a wide range of perfect gifts for that special someone, fitting for everyone's budget!
- Join us at the Twotone 9-year anniversary party! If you're around Amsterdam on December 1st come over to our office after 7pm or so to celebrate with us. We have live music, tattoos, food and drinks. Hold your line, stop by, and you'll be fine!
Acid Surfing Magazine €27: A yes, but no surfing magazine. Outstanding design, visuals and a writing that goes beyond 'the wave was so gnarly that I told my bro to drop in hard'. Cooked in France and published in both French and English is something you can appreciate whether you're landlocked or not!
Mini Sleeping Bag Phone Case by Nanga at Tempest Works €30: Don't let your phone get cold! This mini down sleeping bag from Nanga is great for carrying your phone or sunglasses. It has a toggle so you can cinch the top closed, and a carabiner so you can clip it onto your bag.
HOLD YOUR LINE, YOU’LL BE FINE – no other phrase has carried us further.Simply staying on target is the surest way to reach your destination. Don’t swerve, wobble, dart, or doubt: Hold your line!
- 💥 Burly crit mosh pit? Hold your line.
- 💩 Off cambre cyclocross turn? Hold your line.
- 🔔 Bell lap turn 4 on the track? Hold your line.
- 🪨 Gnarly rock garden descent? Hold your line.
- ❌ ❌ ❌ Amsterdam bike lane at rush hour? Hold your line.
- 🚵🏽♂️ Instagramming on a gravel ride? Hold your line.
- 🚴 Rookie group ride? Hold your line.
- 🚲 Piloting a bakfiets full of kids? Hold your line.
- 🎯 Running your own business? Hold your line!
- ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜ Fulfilling life full of stoke, friendship & love? 🤗 Hug your loved ones & hold your line!
To celebrate Twotone turning 9, we teamed up with our favorite visual communications studio 568,91 km down the Rhein in Basel, Switzerland: Rio Basel.
Inspired by their Amore Senza Motore design last year, Kike & Jon worked with Giacomo from Rio Basel to incorporate our 9th year motto into a limited run of co-designed 100 t-shirts printed in Utrecht, the Netherlands, by our good friends at Katoen Fabriek.
- Silca Chain Stripper €44: Probably the actual game changer when it comes to drivetrain efficiency, why? Because who was waxing before the cleaning your chain took only '15? Combine it with Super Secret Chain Blend or the Hot Wax and you'll never go back to black.
- Silca Secret Chain Blend - Hot Melt Wax €48: Well, that was an easy next suggestion. Yes, grim and dirt gone, efficiency & longevity of your drivetrain improved. For real. Also easier than what everybody things, you can easily do the process in a regular cheap pot + a cooking thermometer.
- Velocio's ZERO+ Glove €72: Your next glove for the winter rides! Windproof and water-resistant DWR treated four-layer spacer softshell on back of hand + Mid-weight fleece backed and DWR treated softshell on palm, the Velocio ZERO+ Glove will keep your hands toasty, last for several seasons, and take everything from the most seriously chill rides, to the fast tempo ones. Recommended Temp: Cold/Wet 0º-10ºC (sounds like the Netherlands to me).
- Old Man Mountain Basket €76: This basket is a great way to carry your holiday gifts by bike! Durable yet light, the basket bolts directly to Old Man Mountain racks for a stable and rattle-free ride, and has additional holes and slots to fit a wide array of racks. Whether you’re bikepacking and want to reach a camera and snacks quickly or commuting to work and the grocery store, the Basket provides ultimate convenience while cycling.
- VERA Cycling Chapka Winter Cycling Caps: A really cute gapette for winter! This chapkapette (contraction of chapka and gapette) is an absolutely sublime forest green, both very natural and very urban. So as soon as temperatures drop below 5°C it will be your perfect ally for all your winter explorations on frozen paths, your icy cycling and your frosty hikes . 🤓 And for the little history: Logan is the name of the highest mountain in Canada , on the Alaska border. It seems that it is subject to on average nearly 300 days of bad weather per year!
- Silca Terra Floor Pump €170: accurate readings between 0-30 and 30-110, ideal for low pressure and more than enough for the high-pressure (that no one rides anymore because of tubeless, well... maybe track racers, we love them and respect them; they can get the Pista Floor Pump, a classic)
- Old Man Mountain Pizza Rack €158,60 (approx.): Carry the holidays goods fast and light, bring the pizza to the party, and the camera to the Sunday spin. The solid center deck provides more tie-down points than you could ever need, keeps your gear out of your tire, and four the beautiful northern winter weather, it doubles as a fender. The Pizza Rack fits tires up to 27.5 x 2.8″ or 700c x 50mm and can carry up to 15.8kg, which is almost the lugagge you're taking for holidays.
- Velocio's Wo/Men's Ultralight Jacket €188: Probably the most versatile present you can give, from a commuter saver to bring in the backpack to a solid ally on any winter mountain descent. It packs light, has perspiration holes on the armpits, and gets rid of any nonsense keeping thing simple and tight.
- Velocio's Wo/Men's Thermal Utility Bib Tight €251: The tight we all been waiting for: one with pockets! Fleece-lined thermal bib tight, PFAS-Free DWR finish to fend off passing showers and pockets– have we mentioned pockets? Definitely a present to make your beloved rider very happy during this winter.
- SUPER73 ZG €1.099,00 The SUPER73-ZG is a friendly entry-level electric bike that packs a punch. The first thing you notice is its sleek, all-encompassing cruiser-style design with a long banana seat. ZG is accessible to all rider profiles. Street-legal in Europe, it appeals to anyone looking for a budget electric bike with extreme style, or those looking for a fun and easy ride around town.
- SUPER73 S2 €3.199 (Regular Price €3.999) Receive 20% off this iconic urban cruiser, if you test ride and mention Twotone until 31 December! The S2 is a high performance electric motorbike designed for the urban adventurer, built with an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame and a fully adjustable air spring suspension fork.
- Ampler Axel € 2290: The Ampler Axel’s active riding position delivers the balance between sporty and relaxed, making the ride feel active and responsive. Its dynamic motor support makes cycling silent and effortless - setting new standards for cycling in the city. The bike comes in two frame sizes designed for riders from 170 to 200 cm in height.
OMNIUM Cargo V3 from €1.479: The Cargo V3 everybody! This is not your cargo bike next door. It will carry families, couches and everything you need on your cycling adventures. With the big comfy tires and trusty thru axles, they’ve created the ultimate cargo bike where versatility is at the top of the list. Available in awesome colours and various sizes. Get 15% off OMNIUM's high end accessories, use discount code 'TwoToneChristmas'.
Lemmo one €1.990: The innovative design of the LEMMO ONE E+bike is the key to all your off road and city rides. This bike is just one switch away from a fully manual- to the smoothest electric vehicle on the road. Thanks to the detachable Smartpac, which can be replaced if the electric components deteriorate or be upgraded without the need for purchasing a new e-bike. And honestly, look at that great design and smooth colour.